
She has also learned how to roll off of something from her belly to her back. She showed us this on Father's day! I had put her on her belly on Donavan's belly to tell him good morning on Father's Day and she decided to just roll right off onto the bed. She continues to do this anytime you put her there. We haven't accomplished an actual roll over, but something tells me it is in our near future! We had 3 month pictures scheduled for this day, but something came up for the photographer, so now we have to reschedule! But we know her outfit fits and she looks quite adorable in it!

She has also learned that it is her making noise and will now just scream or talk to hear herself. Which was kind of frustrating for me at first, because I thought she wanted something, but now I've learned that she's just talking.
This weekend, Kara's godmother, Jenna, came up from Missouri for a visit with her sister. They got to be there to experience Kara's first swim in Arin's pool. I was a little nervous at how it was going to go, but Kara loved it! She even let me put her in a floatie and float around. It was a short visit, but it was great to see them and get to spend some time together!

As you can see, Kara also got a Bumbo seat this week! After seeing Kelsi use them with Autumn, I knew that we needed one as well! Kara is still working on gaining strength so she's only in it for about 20 minutes at a time, but she loves to sit in it and watch her dad and me eat our supper.
As I sit her, I am being beckoned by my adorable 14 week old, so I should go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment